Posts tagged raw
Posts tagged raw
Raw Peanut Butter Cups
Raw Trail Mix Energy Cookies
Raw Vegan Pizza with Walnut Crust (Recipe)
Raw Thin-Mint Brownies
- 1 cup walnuts (120g)
- 1 and 1/3 cups pitted dates (230 grams) (I highly recommend Sunmaid, because they’re softer.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- A few drops pure peppermint extract (depending on how minty you want them… Start with less; you can always add more.)
- Optional: for even more chocolate flavor, add chocolate chips. Or add cacao nibs.
- Optional: tiny dash of salt (I always add this and recommend it.)
Directions: Combine all ingredients, using a food processor. (No need to blend the dates first; I just blend everything all at once. But if you use a Magic Bullet, you might want to do it in batches. I’ve not tried this in a regular blender and therefore can’t vouch for it.) Form into brownies or balls or bars… or even cookie-cuttered shapes!
Recipe found here:
Raw Coconut Macaroons with Semisweet Chocolate
Raw Giant Peanut Butter Cups.
Nearly Raw & Vegan Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
Raw Vegan Caramel Apples
Raw Mint Oreo Cookie Blizzards
Serves 1 – 2 people
5c (500g/1.2lb) small broccoli florets
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon tamari
- Mix all ingredients together a in large bowl and massage with your hands until the broccoli becomes softer, then leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to a non-stick dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 4 hours at 105 degrees F. You may find it useful (but not essential) to turn the tray around halfway through as the broccoli closest to the fan will dry quicker.
For the sauce
1/4 cup tahini
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon yacon syrup or agave
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
3 teaspoons tamari
1/2 a garlic clove
1/2 a small de-seeded chili
1/2cm cube of fresh ginger
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Mix with dehydrated broccoli when ready to serve
- Serve with the parsnip “rice”
For the parsnip “rice”
1.5 cups (275g/10oz) peeled parsnips
1.5 tablespoons pine nuts
1 tablespoon macadamia nuts
1 tablespoon light miso
1 tablespoon cold-pressed sesame oil
3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Grind all ingredients, except the spring onions, in a food processor until fluffy and rice-like.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chopped spring onions
raw vegan creamy rich chocolate cream cakes!!
Raw Beet Cheesecake
Raw Cashew Dream Cake